Sunday, February 13, 2011

Here Comes the Bride

I spent this past weekend in Destin, FL for my cousin's wedding. Needless to say, I absolutely LOVED getting to spend time with my family. It is a rare occasion that we get to spend time with our cousins, and they are pretty amazing people, so it was great to catch up with them and enjoy Sarah and Brian's special day! At the same time, my sister is engaged so I seem to be surrounded by wedding plans. While I am most definitely not one of those girls who has a binder full of ripped-out magazine pages of wedding ideas, I have thought about a few things recently. My main concern is the music. Music can make or break a reception, and I've been to a few that weren't so fun because the playlist was trashed at the last minute. The music this weekend was perfect, and it made me think, what will I want played at my wedding? So here it goes, a short list of songs that will for certain make it onto my wedding reception playlist.

"Fly Me to the Moon" by Frank Sinatra
"I Believe in a Thing Called Love" by the Darkness
"Can't Help Falling in Love" by Elvis Presley
"Amor" by Ben E. King
"You Make My Dreams" by Hall + Oates

I realize this list is short, but it's not like I actually need to know this anytime soon, it's just fun to think about! Maybe more to come as Abby's wedding approaches.

Much love,
Becks

No comments:

Post a Comment