Sunday, February 20, 2011

And Now for Your Feature Presentation

Growing up, I didn't watch very many movies. When I got to high school, I felt behind on all the good ones and I've been catching up ever since. I have made many lists of movies I need to watch soon, though I have never made it through any of these lists. But I made a new one on the way to RUF Winter Conference this weekend (which was an incredible weekend by the way!!) and I am determined to actually make it through this one... and here it is.

-Brick
-Pie
-Teen Girl Squad
-Science of Sleep
-The Royal Tenenbaums
-The Godfather
-Memento
-Lost in Translation
-There Will Be Blood
-The Shining
-Reservoir Dogs

Hopefully I'll be successful.. but we'll see about that!

1 comment:

  1. hahaha! this list looks familiar. Also the movie is called Pi like the number. and teen girl squad is not a movie but funny internet videos! I'm really glad you posted this!

    ReplyDelete