Sunday, January 30, 2011

ATL, the other city of champions.

This weekend the B.R.E. and I took a little adventure to the great city of Atlanta. It was nice to get away for a little while, although I probably should have been studying... who am I kidding? Would I really study when the weather is so gorgeous? We were intending to take lots of pictures to document our trip and of course I forgot my camera. So the list of the day is a few things we should have photographed.

Me trying on all of Duff's "winter gear." My friend's job takes him to the frigid town of Minneapolis every Monday thru Thursday, therefore he has a coat that could never be worn inside, unless you are attempting to create your own sauna. Along with scarf and gloves that are all too big for me, it would have been worth a few laughs.

A neon sign saying "Beck's." Who knew there was a beer called Beck's? Well this girl did not know about it until Friday night, when I saw my name in neon lights at Taco Mac. Of course I need to have a picture of this.

The elephant at The Porter. This restaurant, which had delicious food, had an adorable elephant drawn on a chalkboard hanging high up on the wall. Being the die hard Alabama girl that I am, I felt the need to document this sighting.


Though I am sure there were many other moments that would have made great pictures, these are the few I really wish I had gotten. But you know, that just means I have to go back...

Much love,
Becks

1 comment:

  1. Can't believe you've never heard of Becks! It is REALLY good. In my top three of German beers.

    ReplyDelete