Monday, October 3, 2011

Music Addictions

Ladies and Gentlemen, I am still alive! I have not had many lists lately had about 10 bajillion to-do lists lately, none of which have been completed, hence the lack of posts. This also may not prove to be very interesting, but I am trying not to fall asleep in the library before my next class, therefore I decided I should put down the peer-reviewed journal articles and entertain myself for a few moments. Without further ado, here is a compilation of my current favorite songs.

"Save Me" Nicki Minaj
"Aminals" Baths
"Rumor Has It" Adele
"Afternoon" Youth Lagoon
"Bete Noire" Seryn
"Rivers and Roads" The Head and the Heart
"Slow Show" The National
"Something Goes Right" SBTRKT
"That's Life" Frank Sinatra
"Resta Con Me" Ludovico Einaldi


As I made this list, I realized it is a good transition from warm weather into the current cooler temperatures. Check these songs out, I promise you'll find something to your liking, and if you don't then by all means tell me! Time for class.

Cheers to procrastination and good music!
Becks

No comments:

Post a Comment