Monday, March 28, 2011

Television

Over the past few years, I've formed a habit of marathon watching seasons of tv shows I like once they have already been aired, so I don't have to wait impatiently for the next episode week to week. Most recently, I watched the second season of Parks & Recreation. It was quite funny, though I don't know if I would have stuck through it having to wait very long between episodes. So here is a list of tv seasons I have watched (even though some of them are slightly embarrassing), and the ones I intend to watch next.

Already Complete:
-All previous seasons of 30 Rock
-Season 1-6 of The Office
-Season 1 of Community
-Season 1-2 of Gossip Girl
-Season 1 of Pretty Little Liars
-Season 1-4 of Bones
-All previous seasons of Psych
(there are probably more I am forgetting, but these are all I currently remember)

On my to-do list:
-Every season of Mad Men
-The currently airing season of Parks & Rec
-The currently airing season of 30 Rock
-Every season of House
-Band of Brothers

I'm sure there are many more I would enjoy, and this is a list that grows and changes continuously, but for now I have just begun Mad Men and I believe it will occupy me thoroughly for awhile. At least when I have breaks between studying!

Thats all folks,
Beckstar

No comments:

Post a Comment